The Boone County Sportsmen's Club is a private, members-only club, not open to the general public. Your family (spouse and children under the age of 18) will have secure access to our gated club property. Membership dues are $75.00 for non NRA member, and for a NRA member the fee is reduced to $55.00 per year.
Please Note: Kids and Children under the age of 18 must have a responsible adult member and be supervised at all times.
We encourage our members to get involved in the following:
- Use and help improve the grounds and facilities.
- Contribute their time and talents to achieve a more effective organization.
- Participate in the club’s social and recreational events.
- Participate in fund raising activities and projects.
- Join one of our club-sponsored events throughout the year.
If this is what you are looking for, then we welcome you to the Club! Once we receive your membership dues, you will be sent a copy or you can download a PDF version of our Grounds Rules and Regulations, a welcome letter from our membership chairperson and your membership card with the gate entry code.
Membership dues and your completed application may be sent to the following address:
Boone County Sportsmen’s Club
c/o Jim Egeland
12531 NW 158th Ave
Madrid, Iowa 50156